Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Clean and Burp

This post is coming to you a day late because, well, I was just too dam lazy to post it last night.


WOD:

Strength

C&J
1,1,1,1,1

Me: 113x1, 133x1 153x1, 163x1, 173x1

then

3rds

10 Thrusters (135/95)
10 Burpees

Me-5:43 (yikes)

My shoulders were absolutely shot and my body wrecked today. Sat was max jerk effort, Tue brought muscle ups and HSPU, today Clean and Jerk. So when I got to the Metcon it took all of my effort to thrust a measly 95lbs over my head. Ouch.

Looks like I've got to trust in Ovid. "Be patient and tough. Someday this pain will be usefull to you."

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your endless drive! Do know how great is is to see that even you, my fave trainer, can struggle with a WOD? I was quite bummed with my Fran time today...I am telling myself that it must have been slower due to a lower box, but...maybe I was just slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Leah you are a Paleo Peach. Hey what were you bummed about? You are killing it girl! Keep it up. Btw I love your paleo blog. You should definitely keep posting.

    ReplyDelete