Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Clean and Jerk 183


Well, I only matched my PR at our Santa Cruz CrossFit Games. But considering it came after two WODs containing high rep wall balls, double unders, box jumps, and running I feel pretty good. I only failed on 193 coming out of the hole, but all pulls looked great. My quads were just shot by then.
Two days later I could still barely move so yesterday consisted of only Deadlift. It involved the only body parts that did not hurt- butt and hamstrings.
Strength:
Deadlift
3,3,3,3,3
Me: 225, 255, 260, 260, 260

2 comments:

  1. Jocelyn,
    You truly are inspiring! Keep up the good work! I'm a fan of yours out here in west Texas :)

    -Kelly
    www.crossfitabilenetx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment Kelly! I appreciate it. Hope you are training hard out there in Texas!

    ReplyDelete