Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crazy Tuesdays

Tuesdays are my long days. They just wear me out. The good news is that I love my job- especially when we get so many people coming through the box, breaking Personal Records, gaining confidence, and just simply getting better. It's just so much fun to be a part of. The bad news is that on crazy days like today, I can sure feel it in my WOD.

Having said that, I didn't do horrible. It's just that I could have been better. But that's ok. That just means I've got to jot it down in my journal, and next time I revisit this WOD I've got a ton of room for improvement.

Strength:

F.Squat
185x3
195x3
205x2
205x2

WOD:

5 Rounds
6 Power Snatch (95)
10 Box Jumps (20")

Me: 6:10

1 comment:

  1. You killed that workout today, I think you can go sub 4 next time.

    ReplyDelete