Monday, September 21, 2009

CrossFit Football

I had a whole cool post in mind for tonight but I've been extremely distracted and concerned with the fact that crossfitfootball.com seems to have dissappeared completely from the internet. So I tried crossfitbalboa.com and that's gone too! What the heck is going on?

I sure hope that this is some random technical fluke because I am a huge fan of CrossFit Football. I think the programming is fantastic and I love rotating it into my training regularly. Kyle (his blog is linked to the right) has been following it since Aug 3 and is getting stronger and better every day. It's been an amazing transformation. If anyone out there has answers (I amazed that there's not more banter out there about it yet) let me know.

Anway, my workout today was killer. You should try it.

Press
3,3,3,3,3

Me: 95, 100, 100, 100, 105x2

5 Rounds
12 Back Squats (BW)
1 Rope Climb
200m Row

Me: 13:37 (145 lbs, scaled slightly up)

I think next time I should either go legless on the rope climb or do two rope climbs per round as they are getting so much easier than they used to be. Yay for me. 60 body weight back squats, on the other hand, was tough. This was a fantastic workout.

4 comments:

  1. I also love Crossfit Football programming. They're still around, they just changed the website URL. You can find them at www(dot)forgingpowerfulathletes(dot)com

    Erika - Potomac Crossfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I love what you guys are doing over there at Potomac. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! If you're ever in the Northern VA/DC area, drop in and see us....

    (BTW, I think CF Football is back to their normal URL)

    ReplyDelete