Thursday, September 10, 2009

Double Rest?

Even after a rest day I felt a bit run down. I find that somehow this happens every once in a while. It's pretty frustrating. especially when you rest a full day anticipating a strong return to the next 3 day cycle, only to find that you feel even more run down. This is when it's a good time to take a look at a few things: Workout journal, Diet, Sleep patterns, and any extra stress be it good or bad.

I started out the evening with the mind set that I would just push through it. But once I got through 4 sets of Split Jerks (was supposed to be a 3 rep range) and only hit about 75% of my max doing singles, feeling unusually fatigued and also a bit of joint discomfort, I decided it was time to hang it up for the day. So I hopped on my mint green beach cruiser and took the scenic route home. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day.

Split Jerk

133x3
145x3
153x1
153x1

No comments:

Post a Comment