Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bad Girl Open



3rd Place in my weight class! Woo hoo! I'm tired so I'll give the deets tomorrow. Let's just say Greg and Aimee's whole Catalyst crew did great. Fun stuff. And many thanks for such great coaching!
UPDATE: So, lot's of Catalyst's ladies competed yesterday. Jolie, Tamara, Kelly, Audra, Diane, Jade (Aimee's daughter), and of course Aimee herself. It was great. In my weight class (69K) Aimee took the cake, 2nd was Diane, and me 3rd. Every one of the Catalyst girls metaled in their classes as well. Greg and Aimee are obviously doing something right!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I tried to watch some live online but wasn't sure what weight class they were in. I bet you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I know, it was a long day and you never could tell for sure when it was going to be your turn. I lifted after 4 and then again after 5ish. It was super fun. Esp when the heavy lifters like Aimee, Cara, and Chioma went on. That's when it gets really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo-hoo! Congrat Joc! I love the look on your face, and I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete