Thursday, November 5, 2009

And then she takes me down!



5 Rounds (where the following is 1 round)

400m run
2 rounds
3 Deadlifts (185)
6 Pull Ups
9 Push Ups
12 Box Jumps (20)


Me-26:00

Vero-23:16


Vero absolutely smoked me. Even so, trailing her made me push it harder than ever. We both felt like we were either going to faint or barf during the final round. Thank goodness we did neither. But we agreed it would be good to do something in this time domain together more often. Great job Vero! Evil programming Kyle:)

4 comments:

  1. Good grief...what a workout! Way to push...i'd still be stuck on that 400 m run somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work ladies!

    I could only do 4 rounds in the 30 minutes...but wow! I had my bar loaded with the same weight as Joc and Vero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's legit Leah. This workout was rough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I gave a modified version of this a try and holy cow! I was wiped!

    ReplyDelete