Saturday, November 28, 2009

Death by Tabata

'Twas another Catalyst Day and unfortunately it was a sluggish day for me. I had a tough time committing to getting under that snatch. It might have something to do with the fact that I dropped a 153lb snatch on my neck the other day that I'm still sore from. I know- excuses, excuses.

When I got back into town I stopped off at the box to time Kyle on his CF Football wod. I was pretty inspired so I decided to give it a go. I'm glad I did. It was fun. It kicked my ass and I'm still coughing from it.

Snatch
132lbs

C&J
165lbs

Death By Tabata (alternating between DL and Burpee)
Deadlift (130) 15,11,9,8,10,7,7,10
Burpee 10,7,7,7,6,8,6,9
= 137 Reps

Oh, and Kyle beat me by 1 rep.

1 comment:

  1. It was a shitty day for me too!
    AND as much as I am feeling shitty about it, I have to say shake it off baby! We will have a better day tomorrow!

    Get ready!

    ReplyDelete