Monday, November 2, 2009

Girls are Better than Boys

Well, I'm better than Golden AND Chris anyway.

OH Squat
133x3
143x3
143x3
153x3
158x3

12 Rounds
2 P. Cleans (185/133)
7 Wall Balls (20.14)
50 Yard Sprint

Me-11:07
Chris-11:34
Golden-12:14

I suited up and did this one with my class today. I paced myself with Chris C. until about the 10th round. I noticed he kept resting before his P.Cleans so that's when I went in for the kill. I knew I couldn't beat him on Wall Balls or running, but I'm strong enough to clean heavy weight when I'm tired so that's where I've got to game it. It helped having Kyle yelling in my face to stop lolly gagging and reminding me that Chris and I were on par with each other.

I didn't have much to worry about with Golden though. He showed up right at the end and stayed to do the workout after us. I mean, I like to think I'm the superior athlete. But he kept reminding me that he did "Daniel" yesterday with two miles of running or something lame like that. I supposed that does count for something. But I guess we'll find out when he tries to be 40min on "Murph" this weekend... well rested;)

Thanks for making me win Kyle!

4 comments:

  1. yeah not to mention you were practically silent my whole workout...and kyle bailed on me before i started...and i ran like 100 miles yesterday.... and im way older than you and chris....and im starting my period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't silent. I was laughing pretty loud during most of your cleans. I though you could hear me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Joc!
    It does sound like Golden had it pretty rough though. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete