Sunday, February 14, 2010

ISABEL

30 Snatches for time- 93lbs

1:36


Today Isabel was on the menu. And though I had Leah's energy to feed off of (who was in route to knocking me down a spot on the CrossFit Total board) I procrastinated on starting for quite a while. I was afraid I wouldn't PR and it would mess with my head. That's the only crappy thing about revisiting workouts you have great times on.

My pre-workout warm up consisted of the usual- rowing, dynamic stretching, etc. Then I proceeded to do 6 sets of 10 box jumps to "wake up my nervous system." Translation: procrastination.

It turns out it worked. Isabel in sub 2 min. Not too shabby.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I was there for this! I just kept looking up at the timer totally amazed at how fast you were going.

    It was also pretty entertaining watching you "warm up" and decide what weight to use. :)We all knew you needed to go with the 93.

    ReplyDelete