Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Long workouts make me weez

Today was a Snatch on the minute day, one of my favorites. Especially when I feel like I felt today. It went like this:

108x1x5 (on the min for 5 min)- 49kg
113x1x5 (on the min for 5 min)- 51kg
123x1x5 (on the min for 5 min)- 56kg

not on the min:

128x1- 58kg
133x1- 60kg
138x1- 63kg
143x1- 65kg
148x1- 67kg

I'm stoked my snatches are looking clean and I'm feeling strong.

Jerks
188x2x4- 85kg

Since I don't have jerk boxes these ended up being like 8 singles rather than 4 doubles- not to mention I spend more time and energy unloading and re-loading the bar than jerking. But no worries, my jerk is solid.

Then, and this sucked, I finished with a nice long metcon.

1000m Row
30 Power Cleans (95)
30 HSPU
30 Toes to Bar
1000m Row

Me- 17:18

It was a nice little Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. "Since I don't have jerk boxes these ended up being like 8 singles rather than 4 doubles- not to mention I spend more time and energy unloading and re-loading the bar than jerking. But no worries, my jerk is solid."

    Oh really? You wasted SOO much energy re racking the bar? really?

    So I must have just been dreaming when I cleaned and racked your bar 8 times yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, busted! :)

    Glad you enjoyed a long met-con!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! Greg power cleans mine back up also.
    While you were getting your jerks in on Wed, I jerked 110 off the rack! whoo.
    Great job on those snatches. And yes, that metcon had major suck factor written in.
    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang!! That is a shit ton of weight. I'm not worthy...yet:)

    You don't realize how much anterior chain is involved in a freakin 1000m row until you've done 30 toes to bar. Yes, thank you.

    Leah, I wouldn't say I enjoyed it:)

    ReplyDelete